This is an old revision of the document!
Last updated: 2019.11.5
Youngjoo Yun (yjyun(at)kasi.re.kr)
This pipeline is a set of the python scripts for data reduction of the KVN multi-frequency, single polarization observations toward the stellar maser sources.
2. Obit and ParselTongue
3. Check the installed ParselTongue scripts (e.g. files in ~/local/parseltongue-2.3/bin/).
1. Extract kvnpipe_line.zip .
2. Copy the each file into the proper locations as below.
3. Edit your shell environment (e.g. ~/.bashrc)
4. Edit input.txt and fring.input.
5. Edit p16sc04a.py.
6. Run script in your work path.
cd ~/reduction/p16sc04a/ chmod u+x p16sc04a.py ./p16sc04a.py input.txt
Any questions and suggestions are welcome.