This is an old revision of the document!
Last updated: 2019.11.5
The KVN pipeline for maser is a set of python scripts for the data reduction of the multi-frequency KVN observations toward the stellar maser sources. The KVN pipeline for maser can deal with only the single polarization observations.
2. Obit and ParselTongue
3. Check the installed ParselTongue scripts (e.g. files in ~/local/parseltongue-2.3/bin/).
1. Extract kvnpipe_line.zip .
2. Copy the each file into the proper locations as below.
3. Edit your shell environment (e.g. ~/.bashrc)
4. Edit input.txt and fring.input.
5. Edit p16sc04a.py.
6. Run script in your work path.
cd ~/reduction/p16sc04a/ chmod u+x p16sc04a.py ./p16sc04a.py input.txt
Any questions and suggestions are welcome.