This is an old revision of the document!
Last updated: 2018.11.20
Youngjoo Yun ( yjyun(at)kasi.re.kr )
The KVN pipeline for maser is a set of python scripts for the data reduction of the multi-frequency KVN observations toward the stellar maser sources. The KVN pipeline for maser can deal with only the single polarization observations.
1. Extract kvnpipe_line.zip .
2. Copy the each file into the proper locations as belows.
3. Edit your shell environment (e.g. ~/.bashrc)
4. Edit input.txt and fring.input .
5. Run script in work path.
6. Plot the overlapped contour maps after the pipeline process is complete.
Any feedback and suggestions are welcome.